It’s the grand finale of the 2024 prep series and we’re going out with a bang - User-Centric Designs and Social Media Planning!
59% of users say they would much rather see a beautiful website over a simple one. You’ll want to create a user experience that is both memorable and evokes a lasting first impression. The design style is ultimately your preference but a few favorites moving into the new year are Art Deco and Maximalism.
Beyond style though, what can you do to update your website to create a user-friendly, more personalized experience? I’m so glad you asked. Let’s dive in!
- User Research is Paramount - understand your audience’s needs, behaviors, and preferences.
- Intuitive Navigation - create clear pathways and engaging visuals
- Prioritize Mobile Responsiveness - the majority of people search using their phones, be sure your site adapts well.
- Feedback - implement tools for user feedback, your customers want to interact with you, so give them the opportunity!
Social media is a hot topic for businesses. Not having a social media presence could certainly hinder your business growth since consumers want to build trust before they purchase. Here are a few ways to grow your presence:
- Content Calendar - planning ahead, based on key events such as product launches, team activities, and holidays, will allow you to make the most of your time.
- Tell Your Story - use video and other compelling visuals to captivate your audience.
- UGC is Aces - encourage user-generated content through social media with posts geared toward their contributions. Authenticity breeds connection.
- Bonus tip - Embed Instagram feeds, share TikTok updates, and even let users schedule appointments through Facebook. Create a seamless user journey from your site to your socials to attract your audience!
Remember, your website and your social platforms are your online playgrounds. Make them easy to navigate, engaging, and full of personality. And hey, if you need a handcrafting the perfect design or just need to get those socials off the ground, you know who to call!