Erie, PA (Tuesday April 3, 2018) -- Epic Web Studios announced the launch of a new company and tool, ASAPmaps. The first of its kind, ASAPmaps is a low-cost business listing optimization tool designed to help businesses get discovered online by leveraging local search via the important Google My Business platform.
Google My Business is the free platform that drives local search. ASAPmaps was built because Google's made it clear they want to be the new "website" for your business1, and nearly 1/2 of all mobile searches are related to a location2. Since Google Maps listings are in the #1 spot above organic listings, we recognize that local businesses have tremendous power in local search and ASAPmaps can help them discover this unique opportunity.
Google My Business is quite possibly the most important, yet overlooked tool a business can use to grow online.
David Hunter, one of the partners in the company, says “Google My Business is quite possibly the most important, yet overlooked tool a business can use to grow online. ASAPmaps connects directly to Google Business listings and saves countless hours of online marketing efforts.”
How does ASAPmaps work?
Part managed services and part SaaS, all you have to do is sign up and add ASAPmaps as a manager to your Google My Business account. From there, ASAPmaps handles everything. Think "done for you" listing management and optimization.
ASAPmaps connects to your business’s Google My Business listing to automatically update posts and photos on your Google My Business listings every single week.
- First, we do our homework.
- By performing a deep search of your location's history on Google Maps, we can determine whether your listing needs more help.
- We clean up anything that might be causing a conflict with your listing and then we verify your business listing with Google.
- Next, we set benchmarks to prove ROI
- By learning about your businesses Key Performance Indicators (KPI), we can measure against Google's existing data for your locations.
- Our access to the Google My Business API allows us to use over 12 months of historical data to snap a baseline of metircs like phone calls, website visits and much more.
- After that, we optimize your listing with all the details about your business and locations.
- Now the fun begins and we can start to post lots of highly optimized and geotagged photos.
- We’ll measure improvements every month and send you a report with all the details.
Every week we will automatically:
- Geotag & post new photos
- Add metadata to all content
- Track all phone calls
- Add a "Business Description" to your GMB
- Create new backlinks to your content
- Publish new Google Posts
- Manage your reviews
- Alert you & remedy bad reviews
- Geofence post content
- Add Products & Services to GMB
- Manage all "Suggested Updates"
- Monitor listing health
- Track listing growth & benchmark for ROI
- Send you an ROI report (monthly)
- Monitor and update business hours
How is ASAPmaps different?
- All you have to do is add us as a manager to your Google My Business account after signing up, and we'll take care of everything else.
- No other tool can optimize & publish photos like ours, and photos are quite possibly the most important aspect to your Google My Business listing's health.
- No other tool can schedule your Google Posts to ensure consistent delivery every single week.
- No other tool can do all of this without your involvement.
- We've found the average GMB Listing requires approximately 18 hours of work per month to properly optimize. ASAPmaps does this for you, automatically.
- No other tool calculates ROI based on the previous twelve months of your GMB history.
- No other tool can accomplish all of this and more for the price of ASAPmaps.
How will my business benefit from using ASAPmaps?
ASAPmaps is about more than helping local businesses get online. It’s about empowering local businesses all over the country to stand out amongst the crowd so they can have an equal opportunity to succeed. It’s about improving economic development one step at a time so that both small towns and large cities have a strong backbone to lean on.
What is the ultimate goal of ASAPmaps?
We believe in the power of small business and we believe small business to be a core part of the mantle that leads our economy in a new direction. Often times, small businesses are underestimated but there’s nothing small about the impact they have on our economy. We know that when small businesses are healthy and prosperous, the community-at-large benefits and prospers, too. That’s why we’re devoted to empowering local businesses to grow and thrive on local search by helping them get more leads and new customers with ASAPmaps.
ASAPmaps was born from the offices of Epic Web Studios, a Certified Google Partner that started as a small business in Erie, PA, who has 10+ years of experience in search engine optimization. We understand the journey of transforming from a small business with a single client to a full-service digital marketing firm. Our mission is to cement the foundation of sustainable economic growth by helping small businesses just like us. Learn more at ASAPmaps.com.