Epic Web Studios in Erie, PA is looking for talented individuals who are interested in either a co-op or an internship in four departments:
1. Social Media: Influencer marketing - work directly with client accounts and demonstrate real results.
2. Writing: Content Development, Technical (SEO) Writing, etc.
3. Web Development: Programming using a LAMP environment, CMS design & programming, updates to client sites, etc.
4. Graphic Design: Use the Adobe suite to design all manner of rich media
To learn more about the positions and submit your cover letter, resume & social media profiles, please visit our application: epicwebstudios.com/intern
This individual must be reliable, organized, self-sufficient and proactively minded. This individual must demonstrate a knowledge of the Epic Web Studios client base and service offering. We desire a creative mind that is eager to succeed. We need a self-starter who does not need to ask one million questions and is unsure about everything. Please do not apply if you cannot meet deadlines or complete projects.
Requirements for all positions:
• Must be web savvy
• Demonstrable writing skills (specifically for online media)
• Ability to work with tight deadlines
• Must enjoy doing research
• Ability to self-start
• Basic knowledge of Epic Web Studios: clients, services, culture, etc.
These positions are fun - but very serious. We take our clients' successes and failures very personally and we will not accept mediocre work. Please let us know if you are interested as soon as possible.
This may be just an internship or co-op now, but more than 30% of our team started out with an internship or co-op. Others have gone forward to work for Fortune 500 organizations. We WILL give you the real world experience you're seeking.
Thank you, in advance, for considering Epic Web Studios.